ParentPay – our online payment servicePayments for items such as dinner money, milk, school trips, visits, after-school clubs, and uniform. are all made online using ParentPay. This is a secure website which allows you to make payments using your credit or debit card. http://www.parentpay.com
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy to use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card and also if required through PayPoint.
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school.
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
What are the benefits to our school?
ParentPay ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises. It is cost effective as it reduces the workload and time spent by a member of staff having to count money and make regular visits to the bank.
How to get started with ParentPay…
- An account activation username and password is sent to you. Once you receive these:
- Visit http://www.parentpay.com
- Enter your activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for initial use only, you will then choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – register your email address too.
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for Payment, select which item(s) you wish to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
- It is important that you regularly check your Items for Payment and account and do not
let it get into arrears.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
For more information please visit: https://www.parentpay.com/PR1/Info/PP_Parents.aspx