Implementing Sports Premium in Our SchoolThe Government has given every Primary School funding to develop Physical education and competitive sport. Evidencing the Impact of Primary PE and Sport Premium
Pennine Sports Partnership
We work closely with the Pennine Sports Partnership,
which has established a network of over 60 schools.
We work together in order to:
- Increase the amount of competition sport in which our
- Make links to other community sports providers.
- Develop additional clubs and activities for children, outside the curriculum.
- Encourage our children to improve their leadership skills through sport.
- Give extra support in PE to our most talented children and include those with
special needs in sport.
- Bring PE and sports specialist teachers and coaches into work alongside class teachers in lessons.
In this way, our children will gain new skills and experiences and teachers will learn new techniques and knowledge to aid them in teaching sport and PE.
The long term aim is higher quality lessons and improved learning for all children.